- What information Reflextions gathers from users of our Websites.
- How Reflextions uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How Reflextions uses “cookies” and “IP Addresses.”
- What personal information, if any, Reflextions may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Reflextions takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Reflextions will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with Reflextions and have that information corrected, restrict Reflextions’s use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
- Other things you should know about privacy and Reflextions.
Reflextions collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our Websites or shopping at our stores. We receive and store information you enter on our Websites, provide to us at our stores, or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you register with our Websites, sign-in, search, add items to your shopping cart, pay for an item, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, apply for a job, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with Reflextions’s customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and personal shopping and product preferences. In applying for a job with us, you may provide to us your name, address, phone number, email address, previous work experience, references and other personal information about your background and experience.
We also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit our Websites. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as in providing you special offers that we think will be of interest, and we may add that information to our account information.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
You can also read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative website.
How Reflextions uses information about you
- We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience, the most current fashion clothing and accessories, and personal style news. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
- We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Reflextions where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
- We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Reflextions with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
- We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
- We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Websites uses or shares your information. Reflextions collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Website usage. Reflextions authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Websites. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers’ use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Forever 21, or one of Reflextions’s authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Websites for Reflextions’s internal analysis.
- Online Transactions. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you will need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information. Similarly, if you wish to apply online for a job position with us, you will be required to submit relevant information about your background and experience.
- Store Transactions. We collect information about you when you purchase merchandise in our stores or sign-up in our stores to receive our marketing materials or apply for a job.
Our security practices
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers’ personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers’ personal information for Reflextions business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Reflextions policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers’ personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers’ personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to our Websites, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Reflextions cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Websites.
What are cookies and how does our websites use them?
Links to third party sites and websites containing our websites branding
Contact Preferences and Accessing Your Personal Information
You have choices when it comes to how Reflextions uses your personal information. When you register online with our Websites or sign-up in our stores, you can choose not to receive information about merchandise, services and special promotional offers from us by direct mail and/or email. If you elect not to receive such product marketing information by direct mail or email, Reflextions may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and process your transactions. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for opting out at the end of the marketing email, or by following the instructions for Account Information on the Websites or by contacting Customer Service .
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please follow the instructions for My Account on our Websites to correct or update your account information online, or you may contact Customer Service.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcy
Our Websites are Not for Use by Children
Children are not eligible to use our Websites. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our Websites in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to Reflextions. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Websites, and Reflextions becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
What else should I know about my privacy?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.